Saturday, October 18, 2008

A World of Magic


I got a call last weekend that blew me away. One of my good friends invited my family to Disney World for a few days. Sean and I have talked about Disney before, but didn't have it in the budget anytime soon and now with the adoption, we thought it would be a few more years. Grace and Thatcher are at a "magical" age, but I thought it would just have to wait. Any extra finances are going toward adoption costs and baby items.

What an answer to prayer. My kids and I flew out on Monday and enjoyed Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Sean joined us Wed. night and got to go to Magic Kingdom with us our last day. I tell you what- it was magical for all of us. A dream come true. A fairytale! You get the jist! Grace got to meet Belle and my friend bought her a beautiful Belle dress. She looked like a princess herself and was glowing. Thatcher loved meeting Buzz Lightyear and all the Pooh characters.

Sweet friend, if you read this, please know how thankful we are, and for the rest of you, I just want to say that God is good and rewards us when we least expect it.


No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker