Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ava's quilt- homemade by Grammy






Here is a picture of the adorable and intricate quilt my mom made for Ava. She spent hours upon hours working on this and it will be a keepsake for sure. See how it matches the bedding? I'm going to order a crib sheet that is the same pink leopard print- which will be oh so cute!



Thanks Mom~ for sacrificing your time, energy and love for all your grandchildren. You hold a very special place in our hearts, and you will in Ava's heart too. Love you!



6 comments:

Mimi said...

Beautiful!

Jebena said...

Kudos and hugs to your Mother for such a beautiful quil for Ava!

~Laura~ said...

wow!! It's amazing! I love it!

The Clifton's said...

SO beautiful. Miss you. Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.

Michelle said...

What a BEAUTIFUL quilt, Kelly! Your mom did a great job! :-) I can't wait to see little Ava and your little boy when ya'll get them. I'm sure you'll post up many pictures!!! :-)

Ginger said...

Kelly! Im so glad I found your blog. I am really excited for your family. The quilt is amazing and I cant wait to see your baby girl in her beautiful home! happy nesting!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker