Sunday, August 3, 2008

Worship Conference







I just returned home from the Sovereign Grace Worship Conference, and it was such a time of refreshing and renewal. I will write more later about my time there, but for now I thought I'd post a few pictures. My Dad and sister were there and we had such a great time together. We stayed in a beautiful area in Gaithersburg, MD and were able to take walks and have coffee in the mornings there, while enjoying the beautiful scenery. The conference was at Covenant Life Church and there are some pictures of us in front of the outdoor tent where we would eat lunch. There were 1600people attending the conference and the praise and worship was amazing. That many voices being lifted up to our Lord. Wow!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time! I enjoy your blog as it is nice to follow the progress of a fellow Gladney family that lives so close on this journey. We made waitlist a week ago today!

Praying your wait is brief.

Ellen

Michelle said...

Kelly,

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time at WorshipGod!!! I just received the Psalms CD in the mail today... I'm so excited!!!

I hope life is going well for you and the fam in VA! Life is wonderful here in Kentucky... it's still so weird to me that I live here... but I'm really enjoying it! :-)

Have a wonderful rest of the week, Kel!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker